Monday, September 27, 2010

40: Under the Weather

I am still a little bit under the weather today. I also had several vials of blood taken for a work screening. I don't do well with blood samples. I nearly passed out. And then on top of that, I had flu and H1N1 inoculations. Poor little Michelle had a rough day.

I went to the gym anyway this evening hoping to put in a 5 mile run. That didn't quite turn out as I'd planned. I couldn't even finish a mile before I felt like I would collapse. If it had been the marathon, I would have kept going; but it wasn't, so I stopped.

The Brooks shoes felt awful. My feet were dragging and I missed the spring in my Asics. Maybe Brooks aren't my marathon shoes after all. I'll have to give them another shot this week before I make a final decision. Right now, feeling like I hate to run. Or maybe, I just hate Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment