Friday, August 6, 2010

92: That Was Fast! (That's What She Said.)

So happy to say my one-day Blue Print Cleanse is over! I know what you're thinking... That was fast!

I'd planned on going three days but the boobs at BPC only sent me one day's worth of juice, and then were bitches about finding a solution to getting me the rest of the supply. Look, if I'm going to pay over $12 for a bottle of lemonade, I expect some service with that. I told them to give me my money back and forget the rest of the days.

The good news is, I actually feel more positive benefits with this level 2, one-day cleanse than I have in the past with three days of level 1. I manifested a massive rash on my chest and neck in the afternoon (toxins and allergens pouring out), then a mild fever and a cracking headache an hour or so later. Right now, my skin has a fine layer of bumps all over it and my teeth have a strange film covering them.

Great news, right! ...well, obviously something is happening! And that's what I wanted out of this. And the side effects, while unpleasant, aren't nearly as bad as they've been in the past. So, I'm going to consider this effort a complete success.

No comments:

Post a Comment