Thursday, October 7, 2010

30: One Month to Go!

OK, I am freaking out. Do I really only have 30 days left to make up for two months of interrupted training? I am working through my now various aches and pains; but will what I have planned for the next four weeks be enough to get me through? I can only do my best at this point and that’s what I am doing.

As it turns out, I couldn't run today. Last night quite suddenly an annoying sore throat turned into a bad head cold, but only on one side of my head. I felt dizzy, congested and miserable, and I had to go home around 11PM and take a sleeping pill supplied to me by the advertising agency I’m here with. (Good to know the ad agency is still good for drugs. Thought that went away with the 90s.)

Anyway, today I am better but not enough so that I’d run. So today became an unplanned day of rest. Not sure when I would have gotten a run in, anyway. Packed schedule morning to night. It’s so hard to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment