Thursday, July 29, 2010

100: Already?

I've been thinking of this day for months now, and here it is. I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? Quite unceremonious, unfortunately, in reality.

Busy work day. Too much to do. In too many places at once. No energy at the end of it all for the 4 mile run and speed work on my schedule. Instead, I'm indulging in a yummy green salad and quinoa from Whole Paycheck, and a probiotic drink, watching a little TV, and then I'm going to crash.

Maybe I'll run before work tomorrow? Big question mark there. I haven't run in the morning before work in months and months. Doesn't mean I can't start it up again; but there's also the foot flaring up again. I stepped on it the wrong way today and it "popped." Now it's burning on the joint where I initially injured it. Really upsetting. I guess we'll see how it feels tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment