Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 152: I Quit!

The jig is up. I quit. I've always hated to run and I still hate it. In fact - you know what? I'll finally tell you the truth. I haven't run a single day since I started all this. It's a scam.

I've been blogging... and blogging... and you people keep believing me! What a rush! I'm lying to you and getting away with it. Over and over and over. For 152 days? Shame on you! I'm actually starting to have a conscience about it - and wonder about your ability to reason, frankly.

Nobody has ever seen me run, have they? You know me - do I seem like the kind of person who would ever run 15 miles? Come on! When I said I'd run 3 or 4, OK... maybe conceivable. But 8, 9, 10... 12... 14... and then 15 miles? That's like, ridiculous! I could never, and would never, want to run 15 miles! You got punk'd. I don't even want to drive 15 miles. Seriously people.

(OK, OK... April fools!)

No comments:

Post a Comment