Friday, June 25, 2010

134: Leave It To The Gays!

I complain a lot about the quality of the shirts sponsors give out for the races I run. Once in a while there's an OK design; but they're usually just these awful cotton beefy Ts you really can't even run in. Once in a while, you get a technical shirt. Like for the Brooklyn Half, we got decent light blue shirts. I wore mine in Chicago a few weeks ago. It isn't stylish but at least it works.

Well, leave it to the gays to absolutely over-deliver on style and substance! The shirt for tomorrow's Pride run isn't just technical, it's hot. God bless the gays and their rainbow of good ideas, creative energy, and who-the-fuck-cares-what-you-think-I'm gonna-love-who-I-love attitude.

I say, if you're in the closet, get out! These are the people who have got it going on! Just because you're sweating like a pig, there's no reason not to look fabulous, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I think this is your best post EVER!! Love the shirt and love you. Can't wait to see you at the race tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Hilarious! Now you have to post pics of you in this shirt so we can see how cute it is!

    ReplyDelete