Saturday, May 8, 2010

Countdown: 182 Days to Go

Pardon our appearance. Reconstruction is under way. This blog is getting a makeover. All past entries have been darkened for the moment so that they can be scrubbed, polished and given a fresh coat of paint. The first 6 months of Michelle Hates to Run will reopen for public viewing in summer 2010! Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Moving forward, I will post my runs and any training milestones daily. Longer posts will appear intermittently. Training for the Marathon has stepped up in a BIG way and there just isn't enough time to do it all. Something had to give.

There are 182 days left before the Marathon. Today I ran 6 miles in the Park in 1:11:27/11:42 Pace. I experimented with a new powdered drink mix during the run and a protein drink mix after. Kinda yucky but cheaper and more nutritionally relevant than the premixed stuff I was buying at Whole Foods. While I was very stiff during the run itself, I recovered quickly and can't wait to run again tomorrow - 8 miles, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment