Monday, May 24, 2010

166: 3,500 Mile Stretch

I'm on a business trip in rural Mexico and had to travel 3,500 miles today. The whole journey took 14 hours, most of which I spent sitting. I'm still recovering from the half and while thankfully most of my soreness is gone, I feel an almost irresistible urge to stretch and be stretched today. I actually spent a good portion of one flight sitting on folded knees in my business class seat, standing in the aisle bent over, squatting and twisting about. It felt so good I didn't care what people thought! Money buys you permission to be a little eccentric. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

I've been eating very light today but am off to a heavy Mexican dinner. I'm going to try to drink a liter of water before bed, and then go to sleep as quickly as possible when dinner is over. I am in desperate need of rest for these hard working muscles and bones of mine. Buenas noches, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment